Your Audit OnLine
it is new, technically advanced service,
combining our experience in the industry machine diagnostic range and new opportunities
coming from worldwide Internet.
It's common knowledge, that quality of object's supervising is a function of its
Machine's audits are executed in most cases by outside firms, specialized in this
Creation and maintenance of own diagnostic team is alternative way for socalled
It means not every time simple task. It is, in a lot of cases, economically groundless.
For this reason, farsighted machines' and plants' owners finally opt for entrusting
theirs problems to outside inspectors. Desire of reducing costs makes conditions,
in which contracts between firms are signed securing services only in quarter or
much longer time intervals.
Companies come to terms with situation in which objects state's changeability is
unknown for a very long time.
Such approach essentially departs from preventive functions, assumed in machines'
Control of machines' state, in this edition, amounts only to facts with considerably
limited possibilities of conscious planned actions.
Thanks to proposed Your Inspection OnLine system, above described attitude we can
change in essential way.
Recipient of service makes selection machines to inspection. As criterion of selection
should be take such aspects as:
- responsibility for realized function;
- service load;
- value and repair cost of machine;
- production cost bore as a result of unforeseen stoppage.
Operator, being also so-called carer, makes measurements of machines - appointed
in advance. Basing on received results he determines parameters, which describes
machine's state and selects appropriate inspection cycle for them.
As supervised parameters we can determine commonly used vibration estimators, elements'
temperatures as well as others possible to supervision factors for example these
connected with production process, which proceeds inside of plant.
Acquiring so-called text information (visual description of state) or logical signals
(yes / no) is recommended also. Supervised quantities are selected in the way, which
allow us to minimize amount of them with optimal dose of information coming from
supervision of them.
When selecting of diagnostic parameters, we take also into consideration factor
accessibility of measurement devices. It is possible to make use of user's devices
as well as it is possible to prepare essential kit on customer's request. If we
have range and audits' program prepared, it is right time for selection person,
who will be reliable for system's maintenance on receiver's side. This person, after
training in the area of diagnostic data's store and transmission, makes periodical
inspections of machines and plants, which are set in system.
Obtained data is transmitted to system's carer via Internet, where it is stored,
archived and analyzed in automatic way. Specially worked out computer application
is checking got data, is preparing trend graphs and is comparing their courses with
threshold values, earlier determined.
If the data is over limits, system is making additional analysis, giving view on
present object's state and is working out possible guidelines.
Sequence of information flow is ended on report from audit, which is transmitted
to customer by electronic way (e-mail) to showed address.
SYSTEM'S STRUCTURE - INFORMATION FLOW
- data acquisition by trained staff on receiver side;
- data transmission by Internet to ZMP server (notice to system carer using SMS technology);
- signal preparation, store and analysis in automatic mode;
- information, about overflow of threshold values, transmitted to system recipient
(notice using SMS technology);
- as option, additional analysis made by system's carer;
- preparation of report and return transmission to system's recipient (in automatic
mode or with approval from system's carer).
Any machines and technical plants' supervision.
- cost reduction by elimination need of own, specialized diagnostic staff;
- cost limitation of outside services with inspections' frequency increasing;
- mobilization and systematizing of own personnel's activities;
- ensuring of continuous view on machines' state (prevention);
- possibility of spare parts and equipment materials economy's conduct in rational
way (as result of prevention activities);
- introduction to degradation process' motion (wear, system's maladjustment etc.)
in broader range;
- introduction to relationship between object's parameters and its state (correlation