The object life can be divided into four basic stages: designing, production, operating
and disposal. The activities performed in the particular stages, impinge in a direct
or indirect way on the realization course of the later life phases.
The first stage - designing, has its reflection on both production and operating
stage. It has also influence on the disposal stage.
The production stage has its direct reflection in the object work quality, which
means in its operating phase.
The object's operating, is periodically interrupted by the modernization and repair
activities having, depending on the range, the features of designing and production
The modernization and repair activities are to improve or restore the object initial
qualities. Our firm provides you with the service during all the phases of the technical
object's life of typical rotary machines.
The firm's domains are the complex repairs and modernization service including such
realized the engineering supervision service of the new kiln's line assembly
in the Ozarow S.A. Cement Plant (1999).
- defining the object's current state,
- defining the remedial possibilities,
- formulating the full contract documentation, elements completion,
- formulating the repair / modernization technology,
- performing firms' selection,
- engineering supervision over the repair / modernization works,
- defining the left state and service guidelines,
- post-completion and guarantee service.
realized engineering supervision of new debarking drums' assembly in
Frantschach Świecie (2001).
ZMP realized technical
supervision in the range of reception of following stages, during a new kiln line
of cement production building in LAFARGE CEMENT POLSKA
- Cementownia KUJAWY (2001-2002).
ZMP worked out
schedule and assembly technology and supervized erection of new steam calciner #3
in S.C. Uzinele Sodice Govora - Ciech Chemical Group S.A.
We cooperate with many repair firms playing the role of their engineering resource.
More information - only in Polish version